This is an unpaid, for academic credits internship.
We are seeking a Web Design intern at Z80 Labs that would be leading the design to produce a website that will serve as “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Buffalo Tech”. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in web design.
- Coordinate the setup and hosting of a WordPress website using the Swell theme for http://buffalotechguide.com/
- Example format we’ll be basing this website from: http://bostontechguide.com/
- Determine photographs and videos to be used on the website.
- Gather Twitter avatar photos of tech/startup community members and ensure design size/style consistency for that area of the website.
- Willingness to take initiative and offer perspectives on how to increase outreach and engage viewers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to research and fact-check content.
- Flexibility and a good sense of humor
This internship is eligible for school credits. This is an unpaid internship. College credit is offered if desired; intern is responsible for obtaining necessary approvals from their university. Intern will be responsible for all transportation costs and personal health insurance. Graduate and post-graduate students may also apply.
You will be collaborating closely with the Managing Director. All assignments add value to our community, our company and to your development as a professional in the field. An internship with us will allow you to network with a lot of people working at startups from the Buffalo-Niagara Medical Campus Innovation Center where Z80 Labs, 43North, and d!g are headquartered. We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team! Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org